Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"What do you do?", and other shit

I got to thinking tonight about something that happens every once in a while that really annoys the shit out of me.

I'm not exactly a party person, I like hanging out with people for the most part, but I've never been big on the "party" side of things. Mostly because most peoples concept of "party" is, let go somewhere with a bunch of people, get so shitfaced drunk that we make assholes of ourselves, do a bunch of drugs, and fuck random people we've known for about 2 hours, that'll be fucking awesome. None of which really appeals to me at all. But what I really hate, is when I'm hanging out with people I don't know very well, and they start asking me questions like "so do you drink?", "smoke?", "take *insert drug here*?". After I answer no to about 4-5 questions of that variety I get the inevitable question of "jeez, what DO you do?". So what, since my whole life doesn't revolve around drug induced orgies and getting drunk 'till I can't stand, I apparently do nothing worth talking about. Thanks, random fuck face person I don't know, why don't you go fucking kill yourself.

It's not that I've never smoked or drank before. I'd even say I enjoy a good cigar, or a glass of decent booze, but I wouldn't say I drink or smoke if someone asked since it's nothing I do very often, and could easily live without.

Besides, no one I know considers relaxing with a glass of good booze "party drinking" anyway. It's always beer and shots of cheap nasty shit that's got tons of alcohol, costs $15, and tastes something like mixing battery acid and hobo piss. No one's even enjoying what they're drinking, it's just, "let me hammer down this fucking piss water, so I can be shitfaced like every other dumb fuck here". Also, if the party is so fucking awesome, why are you drinking so much that you'll forget 3/4's of the shit that happened.

Another thing that really bugs the shit out of me, that's somewhat related to the topic above, is girls that are too fucking loud. There's always one or two of them at every party, or bar/club, some stupid cunt who every time she opens her dick hole has to yell some random shit in her banshee going through puberty voice AS LOUD AS FUCKING POSSIBLE. And it's always about the dumbest shit, she gets a call on her cell phone and yells "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!???" before she answers. They probably just figured out how nice it was that they can't hear your fucking loud ass voice where they're at, and are calling to see if they can get you to stay gone for good. I have a suggestion for you, Douchey Cuntington, how 'bout you shut your fucking phone off, or you could just shove that fucker right in your mouth, than you'd kill 2 birds (and hopefully yourself) with one stone.

No comments: