Monday, September 21, 2009

A little clean up

I decided my Blog was getting messy as shit with different labels on posts (I had 55 different labels for only 20 posts >_>), so I cut down the bullshit and made a single label for each post. I also added a label list (upper right corner), so if your only interested in Rants posts, or Automotive posts, you can sort by them and not have to wade through all of my other bullshit that you don't care about to find what your interested in (see how nice I am). I'll give you a quick breakdown of how I'll be labeling shit.

Anime: These will be posts about anime/anime news/etc.

Automotive: These are posts about cars/driving/etc.

Project Car (240sx): These will be posts only about my 240sx project car

Rant: These will be rants on random subjects that piss me off enough to point them out.

Video Games: These will be rants/reviews of various games/game types

obviously there will be other labels as time goes on, and I make posts on different subjects, but for now this will be a shitload better then the 55 labels I had before.

No comments: